Saturday, January 9, 2010

We've Been Tagged


Mama has been extra, super busy with work this week, so she hasn't been able to help me do a post in the last few days.

We were tagged by our good friends Anya and Kareltje for The Lucky Chinese Tag Eminent Eights.  There are several questions we have to answer.  It asks for eight answers for each question.  Between Mama and me, somtimes we have eight answers, but sometimes we have less.

8 TV Shows We Like to Watch:

Lucy:
I don’t usually watch TV.
Mama:
I only like a few TV shows:
Fringe
Amazing Race
Little People Big World
Classic movies

8 Favorite Places to Eat & Drink:
Lucy:
The bedroom (I rarely get to eat in there)
Anywhere that has foodies
Mama:
Cracker Barrel
In N Out
Starbucks
Mimi’s Cafe
Chez Stella in Paris
Hanks (little hole-in-the-wall Mexican take-out in California)

8 Things I Look Forward To:
Lucy:
Helping Mama make the bed
Eating
Mama:
Visiting family
Birthdays
Eating
Weekends
A good book
A good movie

8 Things that Happened Yesterday:

Lucy:
Ate
Slept
Hissed at Bucky
Mama:
Worked
Went to PetSmart
Volunteered in Children’s Ministry at my church

8 Things I Love About Winter:

Lucy:
Snuggling in the electric blanket
Mama:
Yet another reason to stay home and be cozy
Beautiful
Warm clothing
Snow!
Reading and watching movies are even more fun

8 Things I Am Passionate About:
Lucy:

Marshmallows
Deli meat
Catnip
A warm and comfy bed
Mama:
My faith
Don’t like cruelty to animals or children
Life


8 Words/Phrases I Often Use:
Lucy:
Meow
Squawk
Hiss (at Bucky because he pesters me on a daily basis)
Mama:
Gracious!
You drive me crazy!

8 Things I Learned from the Past:
Lucy:
Don’t eat string of any kind (yet I still would like to)
Don’t trust strangers

Mama:
Don’t judge people; allow them to be who they are. I’m far from being able to pass someone else’s judgment after all.

8 Blog Friends We Want to Tag:
We would love to see the answers from all our blogging friends.  We cheated a lot on this, so you can too!

Happy Weekend!
XXOO,
Lucy

6 comments:

  1. Oh look at you, lazing around on a Saturday! Ahhh....maybe I will go back to bed. ;) It was interesting to learn so much about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lucy and mommy Vicki
    We loved your answers! Mommy Léia is curious about Chez Stella, mainly because my beans and brothers are planing a weekend trip to Paris! :)
    Have a wonderful weekend dear friends
    purrs and love
    Luna - We love LUna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lucy & Vicky
    Thanks for join the fun :-)
    It nice to know more about you both !!!!
    Meow.. Lucy i see you love also a warm bed
    I wish you could sleep with me on our bed
    its always warm and sooooo soft :-)
    Enjoy your weekend
    its here Winter wonderland :(
    We had so many snow today (Not normal !!
    It was almost Russia ...... LOL
    (We have normal almost NEVER snow it was total new for us so many this year :-)
    Have a relaxing weekend !!!
    Hugs
    Kareltje =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to learn more about you and your mom Lucy! I am afraid I am pretty darn boring and to tell you the truth, my mom is too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your answers are very inspirational. True, faith is one of the things that kept me to move on.

    Enjoy the warmth and love of your papa and mama, Lucy, Bucky and Simba.

    I will see you around!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments like I love ham